Wednesday 31 August 2011

Another, Another Mysterious Tale

Once upon a time, deep in the forests of Ravensdale. There lived a man, a cat and some mysterious occurances. Obviously the occurances didnt live there but for the sake of the phrasing, they metaphorically did. The man was handsome and beautiful, smart and cunning, devious and lovely and his name was Morgan. Now you may think that his description was exaggerated but I promise you, I am nothing if not modest.
Now to the story, one day as he sat in his throne room. He heard a noise in the kitchen. It sounded like someone pouring cereal on the floor and making words with it. "Molly" exclaimed Morgan. Morgan got up from his throne lazily and walked into the kitchen, Molly was sitting in the middle of the kitchen surrounded by cereal. Morgans spidey senses were indeed correct. "you dont even like cereal, Miss Mollz. why'd you do this" Molly replied by meowing in a confused manner."I know it was you! Now confeeesssss!". Molly stretched herself out and jumped up on the table "Morgan as you know" said Molly "although I do enjoy my petty vandalism, this is too petty for me. Especially too petty when theres arson to be had".
"Then who was it Mollz?" replied Morgan. "It was a ghost!!!" answered Molly. Molly then ran outside to start fires and eat some children.
Morgan decided to call his friends for some outside help. Maybe Anders might know of this thought Morgan.
Declan arrived first on a white stallion and exclaimed "Why in Gods name did you convert your bathroom into a throne room?"
Then came Ryan and Anders and a new friend of Ryans. "Is that Fenris Ryan?"  cried Morgan. "can I keep him, oh can I keep him. pleeeaaassseee?"
"sure" said Ryan.
"Fenris come with me" whispered Morgan "We're going to go .. eh.. look in my bedroom for.. eh.. something"

Three hours later Morgan and Fenris exited said room and Mollz was the first to exclaim "So how was the mastubatory daydream?". Morgan was delighted but failed to say anything.
"Now ladies and gentlefolk, I have a ghost and I called you here to get rid of it, anyone hane any ideas?" Asked Morgan.
Well Anders then stood up and exclaimed "I can bring it back to life and chop its head off with an axe!, It feels like a small spirit to my otherworldly senses"
"ANDERS IS A TRADEMARK OF BIOWARE ENTERTAINMENT" said a voice from behind the curtains.

As the all crowded round the scattered remains of many a cheerio, Anders started talking some made up language and a ghost appeared. The ghost let out a cry and ran around the kitchen clucking.
"It seems Morgan" Anders turned around to the rest of the group and took off his black sunglasses "You have a poultrygeist"

No comments:

Post a Comment